Therapeutic Support Professional
One of our clients is seeking a Mental Health Support Professionals in the Kent County, DE area.
Learn more about current opportunities in your area via a scheduled video meeting with a Recruiter from our team.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist youth in acquiring and maintaining skills as specified in the treatment plan and help guide caregivers as well.
* Strengthen parenting practices, allowing them to successfully manage challenging behaviors and situations.
* Identify precursors and triggers that result in impairment.
* Help youth develop effective and meaningful ways to manage their behaviors and appropriately express their emotions.
* Develop creative approaches to strengthen, achieve and practice proper use of coping and social skills in natural settings to promote positive peer and family relationships.
* Support individuals during periods of transition.
* Model positive skills and pro-social behaviors.
* Identify and connect caregivers with needed resources.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other Human Service field
* Valid Driver's License and existing insurance
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Maintain professional boundaries and behavior, as specified by their professional Code of Ethics/Conduct, during interactions with all staff and clients
* Comply with additional requirements as stated in the DPBHS Provider Manual
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
*Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home based services to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve their life experiences.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions is an EEO Employer
Direct Care Worker
Milford, DE, 19963, United States
Direct Care Services
Behavioral Support Specialist
Milford, PA, 18337, United States
Direct Care Services
In Home Therapist- Masters Level, Up to $40/hour
Milford, MA, 01757, United States
Therapeutic Support for Families
Seaford, DE, 19973, United States
Therapeutic Support For Families
Lewes, DE, 19958, United States